Hummingbird Inn is licensed and inspected to assure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for guests. Our professional innkeeping staff is taking these additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 pathogens.
At Hummingbird Inn, we look to the CDC to provide us with the proper safety guidelines that will help ensure the health and safety of all our guests as well as the staff.
While a number of the original COVID-19 Protocols have been eliminated, we are maintaining several key safety measures which are outlined below:
Until further notice, the following COVID-19 Protocols are currently active:
- Face masks are no longer mandatory for vaccinated guests. Guests who are not vaccinated are encouraged to wear masks while in any of the indoor communal areas where other guests may gather.
- Breakfasts will be served at individual tables of no more than two (2) guests per table unless there are groups traveling together who also wish to sit together. We have enough tables and space to appropriately seat 4 guest rooms at a time.
In the event there are more than 4 guest rooms booked on any given night, instead of the standard open seating (8:30am – 10:00am), we will have two (2) separate seatings for breakfast (8:00am – 9:00am and 9:30am – 10:30am).
Guests will select their seating time at check-in on a “first come/first served” basis. If for scheduling purposes you need to make sure you have a specific seating time, please call the Inn directly prior to your check-in to arrange your preferred seating time.
We apologize in advance if your preferred seating time is not available on a given morning, and everyone’s cooperation, flexibility and understanding is greatly apprecaited.
- Employees are required to wash their hands continuously throughout the day.
- Sick employees will not be allowed to report to work.
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches, and trash cans are disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all the guest rooms.
- We have a limited supply of standard face masks for guests if requested
During this time, we understand the impact that Coronavirus is having on all our lives, our plans, and our businesses. We encourage everyone to be understanding and compassionate to each other and keep in mind we must all work together to help one another through this unprecedented time. Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated by everyone here at Hummingbird Inn and we remind everyone to take of yourselves and each other.